COMBI GOLD DOG
€ 47,75 - € 136,95
COMBI GOLD DOG is a balanced liquid natural supplement for daily use aimed at a complete support for all dogs
COMBI contains a number of the ingredients of FLEX, CLEAR and COAT in a lower dose, but sufficient to provide efficient support during daily use, hence the name COMBI.
COMBI is a synergistic blend of unique nutritional ingredients not yet available on the market. Instead of giving multiple supplements, COMBI is fine unless there are specific, worse problems.
As a daily vitamin/mineral supplement.
COMBI GOLD DOG contains the most necessary vitamins and minerals. For Vitamin E the natural form was chosen, which has a much better bioavailability.
1. As an aid in protecting an optimal microbial intestinal flora in the event of alteration of external factors. The quality and activity of the intestinal flora is of particular importance for the health and fitness of dogs. External factors such as transport, stress, change in feed, can bring about negative changes in this. COMBI helps to minimize these.
2. As an aid in protecting an optimal microbial intestinal flora during medication. Many forms of medication damage the composition and functioning of the intestinal flora. This is the case, for example, for antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, painkillers, anaesthetics. COMBI provides supportive protection against these attacks on the flora. We are aware of cases of dogs that almost always had problems with stool consistency and returned to normal within a very short time after supplementing with COMBI .
3. Corrects nutritional imbalances. Disruption of the gut microbiome due to nutritional imbalances leads to many problems. COMBI helps to minimize these.
4. To counteract the loss of immunity with age. Most of the dog’s immune system is supplied by its gut flora. COMBI contributes to the maintenance of an optimal intestinal flora.
5. To combat degenerative signs of aging. One of the most important changes with aging is the appearance of inflammation at a relatively low level leading to tissue degeneration, the so-called “inflamm-aging”.
This plays a role in the deterioration process with aging, reduced energy production and utilization and deterioration of immunity. Ingredients in COMBI help counteract this. Furthermore, most of the dog’s immune system is supplied by its intestinal flora. COMBI contributes to the maintenance of an optimal intestinal flora due to the prebiotics present.
Also read the section on prebiotics
Chondrocytes in joints ensure a continuous breakdown and reconstruction of cartilage. Normally, destruction and reconstruction are in balance. Research has shown that certain nutrients can favorably influence this balance. See also the info sheets
To preserve the function of the liver. The liver is a particularly important organ; its insufficient functioning quickly results in a reduction in fitness, weight loss, duller coat and an insufficient effect of food, medication, vitamins or nutritional supplements. Administering medication, stress, special efforts, transport,…. are all very taxing on the liver. COMBI supports this metabolism.
COMBI GOLD DOG is a balanced liquid natural supplement for your dog. It contains a unique combination of ingredients not yet available on the market.
1. All omega 3s: ALA, EPA and DHA. These omega 3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that your dog cannot produce itself and are of great importance for the skin and coat, for supporting the immune system, for improving sporting performance and for the oxygen supply to the brain. They help prevent aging.This was clearly demonstrated in a study in which the combination of EPA and DHA together with anti-inflammatories such as MSM showed an improvement in telomere length on the genes. After all, telomere length is a biomarker for the degree of aging!!!
2. A unique cocktail of prebiotics ensures that the intestinal flora is supported over a tract as long as possible in your dog’s gastrointestinal system. Prebiotics are substances that have a beneficial effect on the flora of the gastrointestinal tract; because they are food for the good flora and ensure that harmful flora is kept under control. The good flora provides more than 70% of the dog’s immune system. A good composition and functioning of this flora is one of the most important factors for general health; this has been demonstrated in hundreds of scientific publications.
If you want to know more about prebiotics from someone who was involved in the development, click here.
3. Of the herbs that are used for liver and kidneys, milk thistle is the product for which the most scientific substantiation exists. We use a preparation with the highest silymarin content (a mixture of polyphenols). Several studies point to the supportive effect of the liver.
4. L-Methionine. (L= the natural form) As a sulfur-containing amino acid, methionine is essential (= cannot be synthesized by your dog itself and must be obtained through food or supplements) for the protein synthesis and biosynthesis of a whole range of organic substances including adrenaline and creatine. In your dog, methionine is also converted into cysteine and glutathione, which are vital for optimal liver function. As a sulfur-containing amino acid, methionine also improves skin and coat quality.
5. L-Choline is also recognized as an essential nutrient. The body can synthesize a small amount of it, but most of it must be absorbed through food or supplements. A deficiency of choline can lead to damage through fat storage.
6. The various vitamins are also present in Combi Gold. It is good to know that natural Vitamin E is used, which is much more absorbable and more efficient than the synthetic form that is used in almost all other dog food and supplements. More info here
7. L-Taurine ensures, among other things, a healthy heart function, reproduction and vision. Due to its protective effect against free radicals, it is also a strong antioxidant to combat the signs of aging.
8. Collagen peptide: Research shows improvement in lameness, mobility and vitality. More info here
9. MSM reduces oxidative stress and has a soothing effect on inflammation. It is also an important organic sulfur compound. Different hormones, enzymes, proteins, the structure and firmness of cartilage, skin and hair depend on the concentration of sulfur in the body. Sulfur is also one of the main components of collagen, present in joints, tendons and ligaments. More info here
Some owners prefer to feed (only/mainly) meat:
So what should you pay attention to?
Your animal may show the following deficiencies:
1. Omega 3
2. Fiber / too little stool / constipation.
4. Vitamin A, C, D, E and Folic Acid
5. Taurine (in some circumstances; with lamb; possibly due to disturbed intestinal flora)
7. Impaired liver and kidney function (according to some veterinary practices)
No worries; when supplementing with COMBI GOLD DOG you run no risk:
1. All omega 3s: both ALA, EPA and DHA are present
2. Three different prebiotics ensure proper functioning of the maa/intestinal tract
3. Increased Calcium and Magnesium absorption was demonstrated via the prebiotics
4. All 5 vitamins are present. In addition to the alpha Vitamin E, the natural form, all other Vitamin E tocopherols are also present.
5. Taurine is present
6. Carnitine is present
7. Liver and kidneys are also supported
- Do you want to help your dog live a healthy and fit life longer?
- Do you want daily support and more than an ordinary vitamin/mineral supplement?
- Are you convinced that your dog's microflora is one of his most important organs?
- Does your dog have to take medication soon, and do you want to help protect his intestinal flora against the negative effects of those drugs?
- The first choice of specialist dog-vets and only available through your vet or on this shop.
- GoldMedics is a team of 4 Veterinarians and 2 PhD in Science that designs, develops, tests, produces and markets its products itself.
- "There is always a better way" Thomas Edison (1880; 1,400 patents). The GoldMedics Team agrees and therefore acts according to the latest scientific knowledge.